Gu 2 Apple & Salted Caramel Sponges 2X82g
- 2 Apple & Salted Caramel Sponges
- All our iconic Gü packaging is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home! Share your Gü ramekin re-use creations with us on Instagram @gupuds or on our website at www.gupuds.com
- Gü Hot Apple & Salted Caramel Sponge Desserts: Indulge with our warm apple & salted caramel sponge dessert - a soft caramel sponge, sitting on an apple compote and topped with a layer of salted caramel sauce.
- At Gü, we've perfected the art of the perfect dessert. Our patisserie chefs craft all our desserts, so you get intense flavour in every spoonful, with each dessert featuring our iconic layers.
- We've been creating restaurant quality, wickedly indulgent desserts since 2003. Our indulgent desserts range features Cheesecakes, Hot Desserts, Mousse, Free From Desserts and Light Low Calorie Desserts.
- If you're ever wondering if a Gü Hot Apple & Salted Caramel Sponge Puddings is acceptable at 11 am, just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second...
- So indulge. And if the saying goes 'treat others how you want to be treated', then you better buy them Gü. Why not try our mouth-watering Hot Desserts? Choose from our Hot Chocolate Melting Middles, Hot Chocolate Soufflés, Hot Chocolate Brownies, Hot Sticky Toffee Puddings and Hot Apple & Salted Caramel Sponge Puddings.
- Be good! Please recycle your Gü dessert packaging
- Ramekin 100% Recyclable
- Box 100% Recyclable
- Foil 100% Recyclable
- Gü is a registered trademark of Noble Desserts Holdings Limited.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 164G
Apples (21%), Caramel (20%) (Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Cream (Milk), Sweetened Condensed Milk (Sugar, Milk), Butter (Milk), Water, Guérande Salt, Thickener (Pectin)), Sugar, Salted Butter (Butter (Milk), Salt), Whipping Cream (Milk), Pasteurised Whole Egg, Soft Dark Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Water, Modified Starch, Cornflour, Whole Milk, Raising Agents (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Vanilla Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Apple Extract, Thickener (Gellan Gum), Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Agar
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts. Allergens: see ingredients list in bold.
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Instructions: Heat one at a time. Remove outer packaging and foil. Place ramekin into microwave and heat for 35 seconds, no longer. Then leave to rest for an additional minute before consuming.
Do not bake in the oven.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me hot.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
- Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch, swing by www.gupuds.com
2 x 82g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||82g ramekin|
|Energy||1427 kJ||1170 kJ|
|-||340 kcal||279 kcal|
|of which saturates (g)||9.3||7.6|
|of which sugars (g)||31.2||25.6|
Handle glass ramekin with care. Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021