- Energy1460kJ 349kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1460kJ / 349kcal
- Cocoa digestive biscuit base topped with toffee and chocolate cheesecake batters, chocolate flavoured sponge, cocoa mirror glaze and finished with chocolate decorations and gold dusting.
- Chocolate biscuit base topped with layers of rich toffee cheesecake, soft chocolate sponge and Belgian chocolate cheesecake, finished with a dark cocoa mirror glaze. Inspired by the traditional French Opera Cake, our chefs have created this layered dessert using chocolate digestive biscuits as a base, topped with a toffee cheesecake, chocolate sponge and Belgian chocolate cheesecake. It is then finished with a dark chocolate glaze and decorated with white chocolate stars, a Belgian chocolate cigarillo, gold malt balls and a dark chocolate triangle. The gold sparkle dusting gives it the perfect festive finish. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for delivery or Click+Collect slot, please checkout by 11.45pm on 14th December. Beyond this point Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Pack size: 1KG
INGREDIENTS: Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (16%), Sugar, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Single Cream (Milk), Pasteurised Egg, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Soured Cream (Milk), Soft Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Belgian Dark Chocolate (3%) [Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Rapeseed Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cornflour, Invert Sugar Syrup, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Whole Milk, Dried Skimmed Milk, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Citric Acid, Maize Flour, Milk Sugar, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Curcumin, Riboflavin, Anthocyanins), Whey Powder (Milk), Flavourings, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Calcium Citrate), Butteroil (Milk), Barley Malt Extract, Palm Fat, Shea Fat, Stabiliser (Tricalcium Phosphate), Glazing Agents (Shellac, Acacia Gum), Coconut Oil, Milk Proteins, Honey.
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Preparation and Usage
1. Decant straight from the fridge.
2. Loosen the dessert from the edge of the pot by sliding a knife around.
3. Carefully push up through the hole in the centre and slide off the board onto a serving plate.
4. Cut the dessert into 10 slices.
Number of uses
Base. Recycle Pot. Recycle Carton. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/10 of a dessert (100g)|
|Energy||1460kJ / 349kcal||1460kJ / 349kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020