- Very Merry Parsnip Pie
- #Share your Snaps
- Facebook and Instagram
- At Higgidy, we're all about glorious everyday food. So whether it's a picnic in the
- park, speedy working lunch or laid back Sunday supper, share your culinary creations with @higgidy on social and you could win* a month's worth of delicious Higggidy goodies.
- *For T's&C's visit higgidy.co.uk/shareyoursnaps
- No time to waste
- Like our friends at FareShare, we believe that no good food should go to waste. That's why we donate any extra pies, quiches or rolls to the team at FareShare Sussex who turn them into meals for those who need them most.
- Find out more at: www.higgidy.co.uk/fareshare.
- Fare Share fighting hunger, tack a food waste
- Seeded spelt shortcrust pastry with root vegetables and chestnuts in a creamy crème fraîche & white wine sauce, with a layer of braised red cabbage, hand-topped with a crispy kale and quinoa crumb.
- Everyday food, made Glorious
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- How to recycle
- Box - responsibly sourced cardboard, widely recycled with window intact. Tray - paper or 100% recycled plastic, both widely recycled. We are working on reducing our use of plastic,
- find out more at higgidy.co.uk/recycle
- Limited Edition
- With chestnuts & braised red cabbage
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 250G
Braised Red Cabbage (14%) (Red Cabbage, Dark Brown Sugar, Onions, Red Wine Vinegar, Red Wine, Ruby Wine, Butter (Milk), Modified Tapioca Starch, Orange Zest, Salt, White Pepper, Cassia, Bay Leaf), Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Parsnip (10%), Onion, Single Cream (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil), Chestnuts (6%), Swede, White Wine, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spelt Flour (Wheat), Rapeseed Oil, Crème Fraîche (Milk), Wheat Flour, Vegetable Stock, Red Quinoa, Curly Kale, Golden Linseeds, Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Brown Linseeds, Thyme, Poppy Seeds, Salt, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Yeast, *www.higgidy.co.uk/palmoil
- All ingredients are suitable for vegetarians. However, this product is made on a site where we also handle non-vegetarian products., Made on a site that also handles Egg.
For use by see front of pack. Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Freeze before use by date and use within one month. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and don't refreeze.
Instructions: How to heat
This pie tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray and heat for approximately 25 minutes. Do not reheat.
- We've taken care to remove chestnut kernels, stalks from thyme and stones from quinoa but some may remain.
Name and address
- Higgidy Ltd,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- Tell us what you think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- Higgidy Ltd,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||5.9g||14.9g|
|of which sugars||7.6g||18.9g|
We've taken care to remove chestnut kernels, stalks from thyme and stones from quinoa but some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020