Higgidy Brie & Spiced Chutney Quiche 400G
- Brie & Winter Spiced Chutney Quiche
- #Share your Snaps
- Facebook and Instagram
- At Higgidy, we're all about glorious everyday food. So whether it's a picnic in the park, speedy working lunch or laid back Sunday supper, share your culinary creations with @higgidy on social and you could win* a month's worth of delicious Higgidy goodies.
- *For T's&C's visit higgidy.co.uk/shareyoursnaps
- No time to Waste
- Like our friends at FareShare, we believe that no good food should go to waste. That's why we donate any extra pies, quiches or rolls to the team at FareShare Sussex who turn them into
- meals for those who need them most.
- Find out more at www.higgidy.co.uk/fareshare.
- Fare Share fighting hunger tackling food waste
- Seeded spelt shortcrust pastry with a layer of winter spiced apple, pear & fig chutney, creamy brie and a free range egg filling, hand-topped with a sprinkle of quinoa and golden linseeds.
- Everyday food, made Glorious
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C022651, www.fsc.org
- How to recycle
- Box - responsibly sourced cardboard, widely recycled with window intact.
- Tray - paper or 100% recycled plastic, both widely recycled. We are working on reducing our use of plastic,
- find out more at higgidy.co.uk/recycle
- Limited Edition
- With quinoa & golden linseeds
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 400G
Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Apple and Pear Chutney (11%) (Onions, Apples, Pears, White Wine Vinegar, Demerara Sugar, Muscovado Sugar, Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Figs, Sultanas, Modified Tapioca Starch, Ground Mixed Spice, Salt, Black Pepper), Free Range Whole Egg, Sautéed Onion (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil), Brie Cheese (Milk) (5%), Spelt Flour (Wheat), Dried Skimmed Milk, Tuxford & Tebbutt Stilton (Milk), Butter (Milk), Cornflour, Double Cream (Milk), Golden Linseeds, Parsley, Brown Linseeds, Red Quinoa, Poppy Seeds, Salt, Quinoa Flakes, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Mustard Powder, *www.higgidy.co.uk/palmoil
- All ingredients are suitable for vegetarians. However, this product is made on a site where we also handle non-vegetarian products.
For use by see front of pack. Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Freeze before use by date and use within one month. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and don't refreeze.
Instructions: How to Heat
This quiche tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Remove
all packaging. Place on a baking tray and heat for approximately 18 minutes. Do not reheat.
- We've taken care to remove stones from quinoa but some may remain.
Name and address
- Higgidy Ltd.,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- Tell us what you think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- Higgidy Ltd.,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||7.5g||7.5g|
|of which sugars||3.0g||3.0g|
We've taken care to remove stones from quinoa but some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020