- Energy403kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1300kJ
- Pork cocktail sausages wrapped in smoked streaky bacon with added water.
- Pork sausages hand rolled in smoked streaky bacon. A timeless classic that can be enjoyed hot with your celebration meal or cold as part of a buffet. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for delivery or Click+Collect slot, please checkout by 11.45pm on 14th December. Beyond this point Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Pack size: 558G
INGREDIENTS: Pork Cocktail Sausage (55%) [Pork, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Potato Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (Diphosphates), Dextrose, Rice Flour, Sage, Black Pepper, Flavouring, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Coriander, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Cumin, Allspice, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Turmeric, Ginger, Bay, Clove, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper]. Smoked Streaky Bacon (45%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)].
Sausages filled into non-UK beef casings.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for home freezing. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Heating Instruction: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 10 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Made using British and EU pork.
Number of uses
Film. Don't Recycle Tray. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020