- 2 Dark Chocolate and Salted Caramel Mousses
- All our iconic Gü packaging is fully recyclable, although we know most of you love to keep the ramekins and re-use them at home! Share your Gü ramekin re-use creations with us on Instagram @gupuds or on our website at www.gupuds.com
- Gü Dark Chocolate Mousse with Salted Caramel Desserts: Two layers of luxury - discover a perfect flavour pairing. A rich, sticky chocolate mousse made with our chef Fred's French recipe, sitting on a Guerande salted caramel layer
- At Gü, we've perfected the art of the perfect dessert. Our patisserie chefs craft all our desserts, so you get intense flavour in every spoonful, with each dessert featuring our iconic layers.
- We've been creating restaurant quality, wickedly indulgent desserts since 2003. Our indulgent desserts range features Cheesecakes, Hot Desserts, Mousse, Free From Desserts and Light Low Calorie Desserts.
- If you're ever wondering if a Gü Dark Chocolate Mousses with Salted Caramel is acceptable at 11 am, just know that somewhere, somebody is tucking into a Gü every single second...
- We're not afraid to lead the way. We never have been. As the original desserts pioneers we'll keep taking indulgence to the next level. So why not try our chocolatey mousses? Choose from our Dark Chocolate Mousse with Salted Caramel, Milk Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Ganache or Dark Chocolate Mousse with Chocolate Ganache.
- Be good! Please recycle your Gü dessert packaging
- Ramekin 100% Recyclable
- Box 100% Recyclable
- Foil 100% Recyclable
- Gü is a registered trademark of Noble Desserts Holdings Limited.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 140G
Dark Chocolate (29%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Caramel with Salted Butter (29%) (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Butter, Water, Salted Butter, Guérande Salt, Stabiliser (Pectin)), Pasteurised Egg White (Egg White, Stabilisers (Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Salted Butter, Whole Milk, Pasteurised Egg Yolk (Egg Yolk, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Sugar, Water, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum)
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts. Allergens: see ingredients list in bold.
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me cold.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch, swing by www.gupuds.com
2 x 70g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 70g ramekin|
|Energy||1516 kJ||1061 kJ|
|-||358 kcal||251 kcal|
|of which saturates (g)||14||9|
|of which sugars (g)||33||23|
Handle glass ramekin with care.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021