- Seeded spelt shortcrust pastry with chorizo, spicy Roquito® peppers, Greek feta and a free range egg filling, hand-topped with red peppers and a smoked paprika crumb.
- No time to Waste
- Like our friends at FareShare, we believe that no good food should go to waste. That's why we donate any extra pies, quiches or rolls to the team at FareShare Sussex who turn them into meals for those who need them most.
- Find out more at www.higgidy.co.uk/fareshare.
- FareShare fighting hunger, tackling food waste
- At Higgidy, we're all about glorious everyday food, So whether it's a picnic in the park, speedy working lunch or laid back Sunday supper, share your culinary creations with @higgidy on social and you could win* a month's worth of delicious Higgidy goodies.
- *For T's&C's visit higgidy.co.uk/shareyoursnaps
- A Siesta worthy supper
- We're always taking influences from across the world and this quiche is no exception. With smoky Spanish chorizo and spicy Roquito® peppers, you'd be forgiven for thinking that you're dining on the Spanish coast, sangria in hand.
- FSC - FSC® Mix, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C022651, www.fsc.org
- How to Recycle
- Box - responsible sourced cardboard, widely recycled with window intact.
- Tray - paper or 100% recycled plastic, both widely recycled.
- We are working on reducing our use of plastic, find our more at higgidy.co.uk/recycle
- Roquito® and SunBlush® are registered trademarks of Leathams Ltd, SE15 1EW.
- Pack size: 400G
Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Free Range Whole Egg, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Sautéed Onion (Onions, Rapeseed Oil), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil*, Rapeseed Oil), Red Pepper (5%), Chorizo (5%) (Pork, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dextrose, Garlic, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Nutmeg, Oregano), Feta Cheese (Milk), SunBlush® Pepper Tapenade (SunBlush® Peppers, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Concentrate, Olive Oil, Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic, Sugar), Roquito® Peppers, Spelt Flour (Wheat), Dried Skimmed Milk, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Brown Linseeds, Golden Linseeds, Poppy Seeds, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Mustard Powder, Yeast, *www.higgidy.co.uk/palmoil
- Contains: Eggs, Milk, Mustard, Wheat
For use by see front of pack. Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Freeze before use by date and use within one month. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and don't refreeze.
Instructions: This quiche tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6. Remove all packaging. Place on a baking tray and heat for approximately 18 minutes. Do not reheat.
- We've taken care to remove bones but some may remain
Name and address
- Higgidy Ltd,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- Tell us what you Think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- Higgidy Ltd,
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 Quiche|
|of which saturates||8.0g||8.0g|
|of which sugars||1.8g||1.8g|
We've taken care to remove bones but some may remain
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020