- Meet the Millers
- 'Anyone who enjoys thrillers NEEDS to read this book!' *****
- 'I practically threw the book across the room when I read THAT twist.' Heidi Perks, bestselling author of Now You See Her
- 'Allison Dickinson has a sure fire hit on her hands' *****
- 'Will take your breath away' CHRISTINA DALCHER, bestselling author of Vox
- 'I loved it!!! Totally mind blowing. This is must read for all thriller lovers' *****
- 'A fast-paced, addictive novel' LISA BALLANTYNE, author of The Guilty One
- 'Kept me up way past my bedtime. I loved every dark and twisted page' *****
- ***SOON TO BE A MAJOR TV SERIES***
- Two women are watching each other.
- Phoebe isn't sure when the car started showing up. At first she put it down to the scandal around her late father, but she's certain now it's there for her. What's interesting about an unhappily married housewife, who barely leaves her house?
- Only one knows why.
- Every morning, not long before your husband leaves for work, I wait for the blinds beside your front door to twitch. You might think I'm sitting out here waiting to break into your house and add a piece of your life to my collection. Things aren't quite that simple. It's not a piece of your life I want.
- When a new family move in across the street, it provides Phoebe with a distraction. But with her head turned she's no longer focused on the woman in the car. And Phoebe really should be, because she's just waiting for an opportunity to upend Phoebe's life...
- THE OTHER MRS MILLER stands among the very best and is perfect for anyone who loved
- The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
- More praise for The Other Mrs Miller...
- 'A twisty suspense novel that will keep you guessing until its final pages' THE HERALD
- 'Deliciously devious' CHANDLER BAKER, author of Whisper Network
- 'Had me guessing until the very end' LISA LUTZ, author of The Passenger
- 'A thrilling page-turner!' GINA LAMANNA, author of Pretty Guilty Women
- 'Darkly funny and deeply chilling, Allison Dickson's The Other Mrs. Miller is a summer sensation filled with twists. You won't be able to put this one down' KAIRA ROUDA, bestselling author of Best Day
- 'Stunning... As disconcerting as it is unexpected' PUBLISHERS WEEKLY
- 'A Hitchcock-ian thriller from a new voice worth noting' KIRKUS REVIEW
- Allison Dickson has been writing novels and short stories for over a decade. After having a small hit with an independently published novel, she found her home in the world of dark thrillers and psychological suspense. When she isn't writing, she's usually overdosing on true crime shows, crocheting something cute and/or creepy, or wandering the urban sprawl of Dayton, Ohio with her husband and two teenagers.
- Allison keeps a semi-regular blog full of ramblings at www.allisonmdickson.com, and you can also find her on Twitter (@MsAllieD) and Facebook (AuthorAllisonMDickson).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020