- Energy1212kJ 289kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 836kJ / 199kcal
- Fresh egg pasta parcels filled with beef, portobello mushroom and red wine.
- Ravioli filled with tender slow cooked beef and earthy portobello mushroom, perfectly enhanced by full bodied red wine. Made by the Venice born Voltan family. Four generations of experience go into the silky dough, made with a blend of 00 wheat flour, durum wheat semolina and free range egg
- Ravioli filled with tender slow cooked beef and earthy portobello mushroom, perfectly enhanced by full bodied red wine. Made by the Venice born Voltan family. Four generations of experience go into the silky dough, made with a blend of 00 wheat flour, durum wheat semolina and free range egg.
- Pack size: 250G
INGREDIENTS: Fresh Egg Pasta [Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Pasteurised Egg, Water], Cooked Beef (25%) [Beef, Onion, Red Wine, Carrot, Sunflower Oil, Dried Potato, Garlic, Water, Herbs, Salt, Spices], Portobello Mushrooms (15%), Dried Potato, Water, Sunflower Oil, Red Wine (2.5%), Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Oyster Mushrooms, Wild Garlic, Salt, Cheese (Milk), Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Rosemary.
- May contain soya.For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Hob from chilled: 3 mins
Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
Do not separate the pasta prior to cooking, it will separate in water.
Add the pasta and simmer.
Drain and serve immediately.
Number of uses
Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (145g)|
|Energy||836kJ / 199kcal||1212kJ / 289kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 250g packg typically weighs 290g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020