- Creamy Mushroom & Kale Pie
- Sustainable Palm* Oil
- Vegan shortcrust pastry with chestnut, portobello & porcini mushrooms, and kale cooked in a creamy oat milk & pearl barley sauce, hand-finished with a layer of vegan puff pastry and a scattering of quinoa.
- Everyday food, made GLORIOUS
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable
- With pearl barley and white wine
- Vegetarian Society Approved
- Pack size: 250G
Shortcrust Pastry (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Emulsifier: Mono and Di-Glycerides, Salt), Water, Flavouring, Colour: Carotenes, Sugar), Mushrooms (22%) (Portobello, Chestnut), Puff Pastry (Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Water, Salt, Emulsifier: Mono- and Diglycerides), Water), Oat Milk (Water, Oats, Rapeseed Oil, Acidity Regulator: Dipotassium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates), Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin, B12), Leeks, White Wine (8%), Curly Kale (2%), Pearl Barley, Wheat Flour, Water, Porcini Mushroom, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Dijon Mustard, Millet, Vegetable Stock, Rosemary, Red Quinoa, Colour: Plain Caramel, White Pepper
- Made on a site that also handles Egg
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Freeze before use by date and use within one month. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and don't refreeze.For use by see front of pack.
Instructions: This pie tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4. Remove all packaging, place on a baking tray and heat for approximately 25 minutes. Do not reheat.
Preparation and Usage
- This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Please remove packaging before heating & serving.
Name and address
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- Tell us what you Think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||6.2g||15.7g|
|of which sugars||2.2g||5.4g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020