- Energy1019kJ 243kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1119kJ / 267kcal
- Formed Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) pieces in breadcrumb.
- Tasty white fish bites coated in a crispy, golden crumb. At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Tasty white fish bites coated in a crispy, golden crumb. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours. Tuck in
- Pack size: 200G
INGREDIENTS: Pollock (Fish) (50%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Durum Wheat Semolina, Maize Flour, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Rice Flour, Salt, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper Extract, Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Chilled: 8-10 mins. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Frozen: 12-14 mins. Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (91g**)|
|Energy||1119kJ / 267kcal||1019kJ / 243kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 200g typically weighs 182g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020