- Energy733kJ 174kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 637kJ / 151kcal
- Chicken breast coated in a tikka style glaze.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Marinated in a fragrant blend of mild spices and yogurt, these chicken tikka steaks are great come rain or shine.
- Exclusively at Tesco
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Rinse Tray - Widely Recycled
- © Tesco 2020. SC213685
- Pack size: 400G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (90%), Yogurt (Milk), Water, Spices, Sunflower Oil, Herbs, Salt, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Paprika Extract, Dried Onion, Dill, Lemon Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 Chilled: 18-20mins Place chicken steaks on a baking tray in a single layer in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Number of uses
approx. 2 Servings
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical chicken steak (115g**)|
|Energy||637kJ / 151kcal||733kJ / 174kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 400g typically weighs 264g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020