- Energy1180kJ 281kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1063kJ / 253kcal
- Slow cooked beef, seasoned with a blend of herbs and spices, finished with a sweet and smoky barbecue sauce.
- SLOW COOKED. Tender chunks of beef, seasoned with a blend of Smoky BBQ Spices with caramelising sweet barbecue sauce. Sous Vide. This pack of barbecue burnt ends has been sealed in an tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
- SLOW COOK. Tender beef chuck seasoned with a smoky spice blend & sweet BBQ sauce.
- Box - Recycle
- Sachet - Recycle
- Pouch - Don't Recycle
- © Tesco 2020. SC213230
- Cooks in 35 mins
- Tender beef chuck seasoned with a smoky spice blend & sweet BBQ sauce
- Pack size: 360G
INGREDIENTS: Beef (72%), Barbecue Style Sauce (16%)[Muscovado Sugar, Sugar, Tomato, Water, Molasses, Spirit Vinegar, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Tomato Concentrate, Spices (Mustard Powder, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Chilli Pepper, Black Pepper), Corn Starch, Salt, Smoked Salt], Water, Dextrose, Dried Onion, Pea Starch, Paprika, Smoke Flavouring, Onion Powder, Sugar, Salt, Garlic Powder, Corn Starch, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato, Black Pepper, Green Pepper, Ginger Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), Oregano powder (Oregano), Oregano Leaves.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 35 min Remove meat from pouch, breaking apart onto a baking tray and place sauce sachet to one side. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, baste with juices then drain away excess juices. Open sauce sachet, pour over the meat and mix well. Return to oven for a further 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Box. Recycle Pouch. Don't Recycle Sachet. Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of the pack (111 g**)|
|Energy||1063kJ / 253kcal||1180kJ / 281kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 360g typically weighs 222g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020