- Energy2259kJ 541kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1056kJ / 253kcal
- Skinless, boneless diced chicken thigh coated with a spicy seasoning, in a balti sauce, topped with lattice puff pastry.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Succulent chicken pieces and vegetables in an Indian style curry sauce topped with flaky, golden puff pastry.
- A Taste of India Chicken and vegetables in Indian style curry sauce topped with pastry
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Clean Tray - Widely Recycled
- © Tesco 2020. SC213685
- A taste of India
- Chicken and vegetables in Indian-style curry sauce topped with pastry
- Pack size: 496G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Thigh (50%), Balti Sauce (26%) [Water, Tomato, Tomato Paste, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Green Pepper, Spices, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Red Pepper, Garlic Purée, Ginger Purée, Cornflour, Muscovado Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Green Chilli Purée, Salt, Sunflower Oil], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Margarine [Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt], Water, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Tomato Powder, Spices, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast Extract, Yogurt Powder (Milk), Black Onion Seed, Coriander Leaf, Parsley, Paprika Extract, Red Chilli, Oregano.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35-40 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Sleeve. Recycle Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (214g**)|
|Energy||1056kJ / 253kcal||2259kJ / 541kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 496g typically weighs 428g.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020