- Energy982kJ 234kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 439kJ / 104kcal
- Skinless, boneless diced chicken breast in a tikka style coating, with mixed onion, red pepper, parsley topping and a tikka style sauce sachet.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Juicy chicken breast marinated in Indian spices, with chopped peppers and onions, and a lightly spiced tikka sauce.
- A Taste of India Marinated chicken breast, chopped peppers & onions in a tikka sauce
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tray - Recycle
- Film - Don't Recycle
- Sachet - Don't Recycle
- © Tesco 2020. SC213685
- A taste of India
- Marinated chicken breast, chopped peppers & onions in a tikka sauce
- Pack size: 500G
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast (47%), Tikka Sauce Sachet (16%) [Yogurt (Milk), Water, Spices, Sunflower Oil, Ginger Purée, Herbs, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Salt, Paprika Extract, Coriander, Cumin, Dried Onion, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Dill Seed, Ginger, Clove, Lemon Oil], Red Pepper, White Onion, Red Onion, Sugar, Cornflour, Spices, Salt, Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Herbs, Paprika Extract, Capsicum, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic Powder.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fry 9-11 mins Heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add the chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes, turning regularly. Add the vegetables to the frying pan and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the sauce from the sachet and 100ml water and cook for a further 1 minute.
Preparation and Usage
Remove the sauce sachet and keep to one side.
After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle Sachet. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (224g**)|
|Energy||439kJ / 104kcal||982kJ / 234kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 500g typically weighs 448g.||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods. Wash hands after touching raw poultry..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020