- Energy558kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 656kJ / 157kcal
- Surimi pieces made with Alaska Pollock (Theragra chalcogramma) and/or Hake (Merluccius productus) with added water and starches, with a sauce made from mayonnaise, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Ready to Eat Seafood stick cocktail Sweet white fish stick pieces paired with a Marie Rose sauce The fish in this product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Ready to Eat Responsibly Sourced
- Pack size: 170G
INGREDIENTS: Water, Surimi (24%) [Alaska Pollock (Fish) and/or Hake (Fish), Sugar], Rapeseed Oil, Egg, Cornflour, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Pea Starch, Potato Starch, Flavouring (Crustacean), Tomato Paste, Dried Egg White, Worcestershire Sauce [Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée], Colour (Lycopene), Concentrated Lemon Juice, White Pepper, Mustard Flour, Single Cream (Milk).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Not suitable for home freezing.
Preparation and Usage
This product is ready to eat, stir well before serving.
Number of uses
Pot. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pot (85g)|
|Energy||656kJ / 157kcal||558kJ / 134kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020