- The laugh-out-loud follow-up to the viral sensation THE WONKY
- DONKEY is finally here!
- The Wonky Donkey has a daughter in this hilarious picture book sequel
- to the runaway hit.
- Wonky Donkey had a child,
- it was a little girl.
- Hee Haw!
- Featuring playful verses by Craig Smith and charming illustrations
- by Katz Cowley, The Dinky Donkey follows the same formula
- that made its predecessor a worldwide hit. Readers will love the
- antics of this stinky punky plinky-plonky winky-tinky pinky funky
- blinky dinky donkey!
- The viral internet sensation of "The Scottish Granny" reading The
- Wonky Donkey story to her grandchild has been viewed over
- 3 million times, and the picture book, based on the popular song,
- has sold over 2 million copies worldwide.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020