- Energy799kJ 190kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1229kJ
- White Hot Cross Bun with Sultanas, Ferment, Mixed Peel and Brazilian Orange Oil
- 4 White hot cross buns with sultanas, mixed citrus peel and Brazilian orange oil
- These fruity buns are made with a light, fluffy dough and 10.5% ferment for a unique flavour, plus succulent sultanas, zesty citrus peel and fragrant orange oil. All wrapped in sustainably sourced paper that is fully recyclable at home. Try one toasted with salted butter or let us know how you like them!
- To discover new things, you have to try new things.
- As a family business, we've been challenging traditions and shaking up baking since 1887. Whether it's adding a dash of plum vodka to an unsuspecting teacake, jazzing up a roll with some racy selection of aromatic spices, or topping a slice of our thick white bread with a zingy combination of avocado, lime and coriander - we always like to take a fresh approach.
- Widely Recycled
- Pop me in your home recycling bin
- Luxury enriched buns wrapped in recyclable paper
- Packed with juicy sultanas, citrus peel & orange oil
- Eat buns by the tons!
- Four mouth-watering buns!
- Contains no artificial colours or hydrogenated fat
- Vegetarian friendly
Bun: Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamine), Sultanas (17.5%), Water, Ferment (10.5%) (contains: Starter Culture (contains: Levain Bacteria, Levain Yeast), Mixed Peel (5.5% (contains: Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Glucose Syrup), Yeast, Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Palm and Sunflower), Dextrose Monohydrate, Wheat Gluten, Emulsifiers: E471, E482, E472e (from Sunflower and Palm), Lactose (from Milk), Salt, Milk Protein, Soya Flour, Preservative: Calcium Propionate (to inhibit mould growth), Brazilian Orange Oil, Butter Powder (from Milk), Flavouring (Vanilla, Butter), Pre Gelatinized Wheat Flour, Flour Treatment Agents: L-Cysteine (from Vegetable), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Raising Agent: E500(ii), Dried Glucose Syrup, Colour: E160a, Palm Fat, Cross Paste: Wheat Flour (with Added Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamine), Water, Palm Oil, Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Salt, Glaze: Water, Potato Dextrin, Preservative: E202, Stabiliser: E412
- May contain: Egg and Sesame.
Store in a cool, dry place - ideally not refrigerated. If freezing, freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 months. Defrost thoroughly and use within 2 days.
Preparation and Usage
- Best served toasted, pop me in your toasted or under the grill until golden brown then slather me in butter.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove stalks and mineral stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Roberts Bakery,
- CW9 7RQ.
- We Loaf Feedback!
- Share your questions or crazy ideas on:
- Customer Corner,
- Roberts Bakery,
- CW9 7RQ.
- 01606 818030
4 x Hot Cross Buns
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Serving||*RI|
|of which saturates||1.3g||0.9g||20g|
|of which sugars||21.5g||14.0g||90g|
|*RI - Reference intake of an average adult||-||-||-|
Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove stalks and mineral stones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020