Tesco Finest Salmon en Croûte Wreath with a White Wine and Lemon Sauce 835g Serves 4
- Energy2410kJ 578kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1249kJ / 300kcal
- Salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with white wine, lemon and parsley sauce wrapped in butter enriched puff pastry.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Succulent and tender Scottish salmon, encased in a decorated, golden puff pastry lattice, paired with a zesty white wine and lemon sauce filling. Serves 4 Responsibly Sourced. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why our fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries, continually improving already high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability
- Responsibly Sourced Succulent and tender salmon, paired with a delicate zesty white wine and lemon sauce, for an extra juicy fillet. Wrapped in crisp buttery puff pastry
- Pack size: 835g
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (47%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Margarine [Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt], Butter (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Whole Milk, White Wine, Fish Stock [Water, Fish Extract, Leek, Onion, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Fennel Seed, Black Peppercorns], Lemon Juice, White Onion, Cornflour, Parsley, Fish Gelatine, Salt, White Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 30-32 mins. Remove carton. Carefully lift the en croute out of the tray using the parchment and place on a pre-heated baking tray. Brush pastry with beaten egg or milk and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven until golden brown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking
Produced in the U.K., Farmed in U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Widely Recycled Carton. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (193g**)|
|Energy||1249kJ / 300kcal||2410kJ / 578kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 835g typically weighs 772g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019