Tesco Finest Stuffing Wreath with Pigs in Blankets and Cranberry Compote 534g Serves 6
- Energy842kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1027kJ / 246kcal
- Pork, cranberry and apple sausage meat stuffing topped with pork cocktail sausages wrapped in oak smoked streaky bacon and a cranberry, redcurrant jelly, port and red wine vinegar confit, topped with parsley and cranberries.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to Order products can still be amended.
- Pork, Bramley apple, cranberry and honey stuffing layered with pigs in blankets and a tangy cranberry compote centre. Our sausage meat comes from a family owned business with a heritage of nearly 200 years of sausage making. They combine the knowledge acquired over generations with inspirational ideas from their chefs to create the best recipes, all made with only British Meat.
- Pack size: 534g
INGREDIENTS: Pork (58%), Water, Dried Cranberry, Sugar, Bramley Apple, Gluten Free Crumb [Rice Flour, Cornflour, Salt, Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil], Cranberry, Onion, Dried Apple, Potato Starch, Port, Concentrated Apple Juice, Honey, Pea Fibre, Demerara Sugar, Red Wine Vinegar, Sea Salt, Parsley, Cornflour, Stabilisers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Dried Herb, Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Spices, White Pepper, Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Metabisulphite), Thickener (Pectin), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
Cocktail sausages filled into natural sheep casings
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Temperature: 200, 180, 6
200°C/ Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 40 minutes Remove sleeve and film. Place tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40minutes.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
Tray. Check Locally Sleeve. Widely Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||1027kJ / 246kcal||842kJ / 202kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 534g typically weighs 492g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019