- Energy358kJ 86kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 717kJ / 171kcal
- Smoked Salmon (Salmo salar) slices with malt whisky, defrosted.
- Tesco Finest Smoked Scottish Salmon with Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Delicately hickory and oak smoked Scottish salmon, lightly infused with a 12 year aged Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Our Tesco Finest Scottish salmon is RSPCA Assured so we know the fish are farmed responsibly. It's smoked by experts, who use time honoured methods to give it a succulent texture and delicate, mild flavour. First they cure the salmon with a blend of salt and sugar. It's gently smoked over smouldering hickory and oak. The salmon is left to mature for over 24 hours before being infused with 12 year aged Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky. This lightly peaty whisky has been selected for its elegant and complex nature with hints of fragrant lemon and currants. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk
- Delicately hickory and oak smoked Scottish salmon, lightly infused with a 12 year aged Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
- Pack size: 100G
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (91%), Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky (6%), Salt, Sugar.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is suitable for home freezing.
Produced in Scotland
Preparation and Usage
This product is ready to eat, remove smoked salmon from fridge 10 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Sleeve. Widely Recycled Base. Not Yet Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (50g)|
|Energy||717kJ / 171kcal||358kJ / 86kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021