- 2 Chocolate Brownies with Chocolate Ganache
- Follow us on social media
- Instagram @gupuds
- Facebook /GuUK
- Twitter @GuPuds
- Gü Hot Chocolate Brownie Desserts: Indulge with our warm chocolate brownie - a soft, Gü-ey, chocolatey brownie centre, topped with a layer of rich chocolate ganache
- We're on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Our job description is simply this: to transform each sweet moment into an explosion of pleasure. To us, it's a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we've been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions. A Gü Pud is eaten somewhere in the world every second!
- Be good! Please recycle your Gü dessert packaging
- Ramekin 100% Recyclable
- Box 100% Recyclable
- Foil 100% Recyclable
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 156G
Dark Chocolate (19%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Sugar, Butter, Whipping Cream, Pasteurised Whole Egg (Egg, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)), Salted Caramel (Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Cream, Butter, Salted Butter, Guérande Salt, Water, Stabiliser (Pectin)), Gluten Free Oat Flour, Dark Chocolate (7%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)), Water, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Baking Powder (Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)), Guérande Salt
- Manufactured on a site that handles Nuts
Keep me chilled, 0 - 5°C. Don't freeze me.
Instructions: (800W): Heat one at a time. Remove outer packaging and foil. Place ramekin on a microwaveable plate and heat for 30 seconds, no longer. Then leave to rest for an additional minute before consuming.
Do not bake in an oven.
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Eat me hot.
- Handle glass ramekin with care.
- Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Name and address
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- Shepherds Building,
- W14 0DA.
- For more information, or to get in touch, swing by www.gupuds.com
2 x 78g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g||per 78g (ramekin)|
|Energy||1956 kJ||1526 kJ|
|-||469 kcal||366 kcal|
|of which saturates (g)||17.4||13.6|
|of which sugars (g)||36.0||28.1|
Handle glass ramekin with care. Caution: the glass ramekin can be very hot.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020