- Chicken & Chorizo Pie
- Tell us what you think
- Your encouragement inspires us & your suggestions help us make things better.
- All-butter shortcrust pastry with a creamy filling of spinach, peppers and cannellini beans, with British free range chicken and smoky Spanish chorizo, hand-topped with smoked paprika potatoes.
- Everyday food, made GLORIOUS
- We're Higgidy, and we make feel-good family food. Bold, vibrant, uplifting dishes for lazy weekend lunches and swift but satisfying mid-week suppers.
- All packaging is 100% recyclable
- With crispy paprika potatoes
- Pack size: 250g
Potato (26%), Free-Range Chicken (18%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Onion, Butter (Milk), Chorizo (7%) (Pork, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dextrose, Garlic, Antioxidant: Sodium Ascorbate, Preservatives: Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate, Nutmeg, Oregano), Cannellini Beans, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Red Pepper, Spinach, Yellow Pepper, Lemon Juice, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, British Chicken Stock, Salt, Thyme, Lemon Peel, Smoked Paprika, Cayenne Pepper
- Made on a site that handles Egg
Keep refrigerated below 5ºC. Freeze before use by date and use within one month. Once defrosted, use within 24 hours. Defrost thoroughly before cooking and don't refreeze.For use by see front of pack.
Instructions: This pie tastes best heated up. Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 4.
Remove all packaging, Place on a baking tray and heat for approximately 25 minutes. Do not reheat.
Preparation and Usage
- This pie is ready to eat cold but tastes best heated up. Please remove packaging before heating & serving.
- We've taken care to remove bones but some may remain
Name and address
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
- West Sussex,
- BN43 6PB.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Pie|
|of which saturates||6.5g||16.1g|
|of which sugars||1.4g||3.5g|
We've taken care to remove bones but some may remain
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020