- Energy342kJ 82kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 876kJ / 210kcal
- Pieces of smoked haddock and haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet and mature Cheddar cheese, mixed with potato and seasoning, coated in batter and breadcrumbs with a Cheddar cheese sauce.
- Mini Smoked Haddock and Mature Cheddar Cheese Fishcakes with Vintage Cheddar Cheese Dipping Sauce. Tender smoked haddock and fluffy mashed potato with Finest extra mature cheddar, coated in a crunchy ciabatta crumb coating and paired with a vintage cheddar cheese dip. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Tender smoked haddock and fluffy mashed potato with Finest extra mature cheddar, coated in a crunchy ciabatta crumb coating and paired with a vintage cheddar cheese dip.
- Pack size: 250g
INGREDIENTS: Cheddar Cheese Sauce (20%) [Water, Single Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), White Wine, Onion, Cornflour, Dijon Mustard [Water, Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Flour, Sea Salt, Mustard Husk, Turmeric Powder, Pimento Powder], Salt, Garlic Purée, White Pepper, Turmeric Powder], Potato, Smoked Haddock (14%) [Haddock (Fish), Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto)], Haddock (Fish) (14%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Dried Potato, Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Starch, Double Cream (Milk), Wheat Gluten, Olive Oil, Salt, Lemon Juice, Yeast, Chive, Parsley, Sunflower Oil, Colour (Paprika Extract), Black Pepper Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 200°C /180°C Fan / Gas 6 12-14 mins. Put sauce pot to one side. Place fishcakes on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Important Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: 750W and 800W 40 secs.
Place the sauce pot on a microwaveable plate and lift lid to loosely lay back on the pot, cook on full power for 20 seconds, stir and cook for a further 20 seconds.
Preparation and Usage
Beware the sauce is very hot.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Not Yet Recycled Tray. Check Locally Pot. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/6 pack (39g**)|
|Energy||876kJ / 210kcal||342kJ / 82kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 250g typically weighs 234g.||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019