- Energy2204kJ 529kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 882kJ / 212kcal
- Bone in outdoor bred pork cutlet.
- Tesco Pork Cutlets Hand trimmed by butchers and matured on the bone for maximum flavour and succulence Pan fried pork cutlets are perfect for the tastiest speedy midweek meal. Add a little white wine, stock or cider to the pan at the end of cooking to make a sauce to pour over the cutlets and serve with sautéed potatoes and seasonal vegetables
- Hand trimmed by expert butchers and matured on the bone for maximum flavour and succulence
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 200°C, Fan 180°C, Gas 6
Time: 20-24 mins
To enjoy your cutlets at their best, take out of the fridge and remove packaging 10 minutes before cooking. Brush each side with oil. Sear the cutlets in a med/hot pan, for 2 minutes on each side until browned. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a preheated oven for 16-20 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Tray. Check Locally Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Pork Cutlet (250g)|
|Energy||882kJ / 212kcal||2204kJ / 529kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020