- A blend of seasoned vegetable proteins with lemon and mixed herbs encased in a golden pastry.
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Fry's Chicken-style sausage filling with a hint of lemon and wrapped in a golden flaky pastry
- As committed vegetarians, we embarked on a journey to make ethical and sustainable protein foods for our own family. The food we made in our home kitchen was loved by many of our friends and soon we found ourselves on supermarket shelves. We are grateful to every customer who has chosen Fry's rather than an animal product. We hope we can make your journey to a meat free life a simple and enjoyable one. Together we can make a difference!
- Wally & Debbie Fry
- Crafting food, inspiring change
- Nature's plant proteins
- A non-GM product
- Source of protein and fibre
- Choose plant proteins choose kindness
- Foods developed in our own kitchen
- Through my personal choices and actions I can help change the world
- The Vegan Standard Worldwide - 100% Vegan Friendly
- Pack size: 160g
- Source of protein
- Source of fibre
Puff Pastry (50%): Wheat Flour, Margarine [Vegetable Oils (Sustainable Palm, Sunflower), Water, Salt, Emulsifiers: Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Lecithin, Antioxidant: Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Citric Acid, Sugar, Salt, Water, Filling (50%): Vegetable Protein (Soy, Wheat), Sunflower Seed, Flavourings (Maize Starch, Salt, Yeast Extract, Savoury Flavour), Potato Starch, Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Plant Fibre (Bamboo), Lemon Zest (0.3%), Herbs (Coriander, Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage), Garlic
- Contains: Soya, Wheat
Keep refrigerated. Store at, or below 5°C.For Use By Date See Front of Pack.
Instructions: You can eat our sausage rolls cold straight from the pack, or if you prefer you can reheat them to enjoy the golden pastry at its best.
Preheat oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas mark 6. Remove packaging and place on a baking tray in the centre of the oven for 15-20 minutes. Ensure that the product is piping hot throughout. These instructions are a guideline only as ovens may vary.
Made in South Africa from local and imported ingredients
Number of uses
Servings per pack: 2, Serving size: 80g
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Film. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Tray. Plastic - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- Fry Group Foods,
- 8 Ficus Place,
- Mahogany Ridge,
- UK Customer Care:
- Fry's Family Foods UK (Pty) Ltd,
- The Old Stables,
- Featherbed Court,
- NN13 5RN.
- Tel: +44 1280 701608
|Typical Values||Per 100g serving||Per 80g serving|
|of which saturated fat||9g||8g|
|of which sugars||3.1g||2.5g|
|# Method of Analysis AOAC method 991.43. Nutritional information obtained by analysis||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019