- Energy408 kJ 96 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1165 kJ 275 kcal
- Tasty Thin Strips of Select Beef - Marinated, Smoked and Dried - Original Flavour.
- How We Craft Our Beef Jerky...
- We only use select rump beef, cut into thin strips. These are then seasoned carefully with our special family recipe using selected ingredients. Finally the thin beef strips are dried and smoked slowly in hot air - in the traditional way.
- 1. Select best cuts
- 2. Preparation
- 3. Seasoning / marinade
- 4. Smoking & drying
- Jack Link™ quality guarantee family owned since 1885
- Quality & Tradition
- "Over 100 years ago, my great-grandparents settled in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, bringing with them treasured family recipes and an adventurous spirit.
- My family is still here in Northern Wisconsin, taking pride in the quality products we make from those same time-honored recipes. So go ahead, try our snacks. My name on the package is my personal guarantee of your satisfaction. Enjoy!"
- Jack Link
- Packed in a protective atmosphere
- Packed under Brazilian Government Inspection - CNPJ 13.171.927
- 100% lean beef
- Ready to eat snack
- High in protein
- No added MSG
- No artificial colouring
- Halal - Fambras Halal Brazil
- Pack size: 70G
- High in protein
Beef, Sugar, Sea Salt, Dried Soy Sauce [(Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Maltodextrin], Hydrolysed Corn Protein, Yeast Extract, Curing Salt (Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Antioxidant (Extract of Rosemary), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavourings, Pineapple Powder, It takes 186 g of Beef for 100 g of Beef Jerky
- Contains: Soya, Wheat
Keeps without refrigeration.After opening keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Product of Brazil
Number of uses
35 g = 2 Portion
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Oxygen absorber in packaging is not edible.
Name and address
- Jack Link's Snacks, LSI - Germany GmbH,
- Eyber Str. 81,
- 91522 Ansbach,
|Typical Values||100 g||35 g**||*GDA per 35 g**|
|Energy||1165 kJ 275 kcal||408 kJ 96 kcal||5 %|
|Fat||4 g||1,4 g||2 %|
|of which saturated fat||1,8 g||0,6 g||3 %|
|Carbohydrate||18,8 g||6,6 g||3 %|
|of which sugar||16,5 g||5,8 g||6 %|
|Protein||41 g||14,4 g||29 %|
|Salt||5,6 g||2 g||33 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|**35 g = 2 Portion||-||-||-|
Oxygen absorber in packaging is not edible.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020