- 1% Fat milk, enriched with protein and calcium.
- Milk should be used as part of a healthy, balanced diet & active lifestyle.
- Lower fat than semi with more goodness*
- *41% less fat than standard fresh semi-skimmed
- Arla Goodness vs Semi Skimmed
- Per 250ml Protein: Semi Skimmed: 9.0g; Arla Goodness: 11.7g +30%
- Per 250ml Calcium: Semi Skimmed: 309mg; Arla Goodness: 400mg +30%
- Per 250ml Fat: Semi Skimmed: 4.4g; Arla Goodness: 2.6g -41%
- How it works
- Lower fat than Semi, but with a splash more of milk's natural benefits to give you more protein and calcium through naturally occurring milk protein.
- Enjoy the nourishing goodness.
- Helps to maintain normal teeth & bones
- Helps to grow and maintain muscle mass.
- Milk that does more good
- Arla goodness is made by farmers who believe in doing things the right way - striving to produce high quality milk and promoting leading animal welfare standards.
- Our farmers are dedicated to caring for their cows.
- We care about the environment and are working towards being carbon net zero.
- Our farmers are working with schools to promote healthy eating, may also open their farms to the public.
- Caring for our cows
- +30% protein extra vs semi skimmed milk
- 50% calcium RI per 250ml serving
- 100% milk
- Filtered, standardised, homogenised and pasteurised
- Farmer owned - care in every step from cow to you
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 2l
- Calcium helps to maintain normal teeth & bones
- Protein helps to grow and maintain muscle mass
Keep refrigerated. Once opened us within 3 days. Do not exceed Use By date. Store upright.
Made in the UK
Number of uses
Contains 8 servings
Bottle. Recyclable Cap. Recyclable
Name and address
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
- Get in touch: 01133827009 or email@example.com
- Arla Foods Ltd,
- LS10 1AB.
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per 250ml serving|
|Energy||201kJ / 48kcal||503kJ / 120kcal|
|of which saturates||0.7g||1.8g|
|of which sugars||5.0g||12.5g|
|Calcium||160mg (20% RI*)||400mg (50% RI*)|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019