- Mediterranean Style Block
- For more information about our 100% vegan products go to www.violifefoods.com
- At Violife we only make lovely food that's free from Dairy, Soya, Gluten, Lactose, Nuts, Preservatives but not free from the delicious taste and flavour you expect. So there's no compromising your favourite food & recipes. All our food is made in Greece under the strictest vegan conditions, using the best ingredients.
- Have you tried these too?
- Violife Mozzarella Flavour Slices
- Violife Prosociano Wedge
- Violife Blu Block
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- The company applies certified systems:
- ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 22000:2005
- Grill me!
- With coconut oil and vitamin B12
- Free from dairy, soya, gluten, lactose and nuts
- Food preparation with coconut oil
- No preservatives
- Suitable for vegans & vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Water, Coconut Oil (15%), Starch, Modified Starch, Barley Starch (Gluten Free), Sea Salt, Organic Sunflower Kernel Grounded, Acidity Regulator: Glucoco Delta Lactone, Flavourings, Olive Extract, Colour: B-Caroten, Vitamin B12
Storage temperature: +2 - +8ºC, Once opened consume within 7 days, Best Before: See on Package
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Greece
Number of uses
7 The packaging contains about 7 servings of 30g
- Free From Preservatives
Name and address
- Arivia S.A.,
- Block 31,
- DA 13,
- Phase B,
- 57022 Industrial Area of Sindos,
- E-mail: email@example.com
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving (30g)***||%RI* Per Serving***|
|Energy||1088kJ/260kcal (13% of RI*)||326kJ/78kcal||4%|
|- Of which Saturated||14g||4.2g||21%|
|- Of which Sugars||0.2g||0.1g||0%|
|Vitamins||Per 100g||Per Serving (30g)||%NRV** Per Serving***|
|Vitamin B12||2.5µg (100% of NRV**)||0.75µg||30%|
|*RI: Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**NRV: Nutrient reference value according to EU reg 1169/2011||-||-||-|
|***The packaging contains about 7 servings of 30g||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019