- Energy477kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 530kJ / 125kcal
- Cooked and sliced chicken breast fillets in a chilli and pineapple marinade with a coconut sprinkle.
- For more information about our strict welfare and quality standards visit tescoplc.com
- Chicken Breast glazed with pineapple and chilli and a coconut finish. Liven up your lunch with tropical pineapple & chilli marinated pieces of cooked chicken. Take a break from the bland every day and try filling tortilla wraps with delicious chicken, fresh lettuce leaves and tangy salsa. High in protein.
- Sweet & Spicy Chicken breast glazed with pineapple and chilli with a coconut finish
- Package in a protective atmosphere.
- Chili rating - mild - 1
- Sweet & spicy
- Chicken breast glazed with pineapple and chili with a coconut finish
- Healthy choice
- High in protein
- Pack size: 180G
- Protein supports a growth in muscle mass
- High in protein
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast, Rice Flour, Sugar, Cornflour, Desiccated Coconut, Potato Starch, Dried Red Pepper, Salt, Sherry Vinegar, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Chilli, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Flavouring, Habanero Chilli, Turmeric, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander Leaf, Sunflower Oil, Pineapple Powder.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for heating from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3 mins 30 secs
Spread chicken out on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Preparation and Usage
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||530kJ / 125kcal||477kJ / 113kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020