- Energy2059kJ 494kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1144kJ / 274kcal
- A hard boiled egg encased in a pork sausage meat fill, in a shortcrust pastry case, topped with a cheese crumb.
- Crispy Cheddar Crumb Shortcrust pastry filled with a whole egg encased in pork sausage meat Our chef's reinvention of two British classics, the summer quiche and scotch egg, is baked by our experts for a golden crust.
INGREDIENTS: Hard-Boiled Egg (21%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Cooked Pork Sausage Meat (14%)[Pork, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Potato Starch, Pork Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Pea Fibre, Dextrose, Water, Salt, Beef Collagen Casing, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Black Pepper, Chilli, Coriander, Mace, Black Pepper Extract, Mace Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Ginger Extract, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)], Semi Skimmed Milk, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Egg, Palm Oil, Double Cream (Milk), Maize Flour, Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Sunflower Oil, Sage, Parsley, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Yeast.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be eaten hot or cold. For best results, eat hot. To eat hot, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
using pork from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each quiche (180g)|
|Energy||1144kJ / 274kcal||2059kJ / 494kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019