- A pasteurised blend of fruit & vegetable juices.
- Why Not Waste Not
- Here's the thing: mountains of great fruit 'n' veg get wasted. There's no real reason and it's bad news environmentally.
- As passionate farmers this doesn't make sense to us or, we're betting, to you.
- That's why our Waste Not juices are full of fresh, all-natural, not-quite-perfect ingredients. It's all good. Please love it responsibly.
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook @WeWasteNot
- In this little bottle is the juice of
- 2 1/2 clementines
- 1/2 a pomegranate
- 4 blackcurrants
- a slice of beetroot
- Feel Good. Do Good. Taste Good.®
- Love taste, hate waste
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Vegetarian & vegan friendly
- Pack size: 250ml
Clementine Juice (70%), Pomegranate Juice (27%), Blackcurrant Juice (1.5%), Beetroot Juice (1.5%)
To keep your Waste Not good to the last glug, chill it out to 0-5°C.Drink within one day of opening (but once sipped, rarely left!). Best before: see top of bottle
Preparation and Usage
- Separation is possible. Shake it like you mean it.
Name and address
- AMC Juices SL Ctra.,
- Km 390,
- 30100 Murcia,
|Typical Values||as sold Per 100ml|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||10.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019