Ginsters Cornish Pasty 4 Pack 720G
- Energy1784kJ 428kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1230kJ/296kcal
- British minced beef with potato, onion and swede, distinctly seasoned with pepper, wrapped in light puff pastry.
- Our British beef spends time out on the fields, when welfare requires they are housed indoors.
- It all stated with the Cornish Pasty from our home in Cornwall since 1969
- We're proud to use only 100% British farmed beef
- We never add artificial ingredients (flavours, colours or preservatives)
- We buy our veg locally from Hay Farm, Cornwall whenever we can
- Pack illustration: Wheal Coates 52 miles from our bakery in Callington, Cornwall
- 100% British farmed beef
- A taste of Cornwall
- Fresh veg from hay farm
- Ready to bake 40-45 mins from frozen
- Meals made easy
- Genuine Cornish pasty - certification mark
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Pack size: 720g
Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) , Potato, British Beef (16%), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Onion, Swede, Beef Fat, Salt, Egg, Cornflour, Milk, Spices, Onion Powder, Leek Powder, Sugar, Mustard Powder, Coriander
Keep frozen -18°C or cooler. If thawed do not refreeze.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Remove all packaging. Oven bake from frozen.
- 1 Pre-heat oven to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas 4
- 2 Place in the oven on a baking tray
- 3 Bake frozen 40-45 mins
- Not suitable for microwave heating.
- These are guidelines only, appliances may vary. Please ensure food is piping hot before serving.
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy these pasties hot
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PL17 7XG.
- We're Here to Help
- PL17 7XG.
- Tel: 01579 386333
- email: email@example.com
720 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as consumed: Per 100g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019