Youngs 15 Cod Fish Fingers 375G
- Energy842 kJ 201 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 877kJ
- Cod Fish Fingers Coated in Breadcrumb
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our fish for life® programme makes sure all our fish is responsibly sourced. To see how we do the right things to conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious. Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Pack size: 375g
Cod (58%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Sunflower Oil, Water, Potato Starch, Salt, Wheat Starch, Yeast, Colours: Capsanthin, Curcumin, Turmeric
Keep frozen. Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Cod fish fingers are best grilled straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Grill (From Frozen): 8-10 mins to grill - medium heat.
- Pre-heat the grill pan on a medium heat setting. Remove all packaging. Place product on to the base of the grill pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 12 mins to oven bake 220°C/Fan 190°C/Gas Mark 7
- Pre-heat the oven and baking tray. Remove all packaging.
- Place product on the baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 12 minutes (fan oven 10 minutes).
Place of Provenance
Proudly made in Britain
Number of uses
3 Pack contains 3 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contacts us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647 Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g grilled contains||4 fish fingers grilled contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||1.0g)||5%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||0.8g)||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 3 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019