- Energy1986kJ 473kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 911kJ / 217kcal
- Marinated chicken thigh, black turtle beans, borlotti beans, chilli mayonnaise, jerk spiced tomato sauce, spinach and red pepper in a chilli tortilla.
- LIMITED EDITON Chilli barmarked tortilla filled with jerk spiced chicken, beans and scotch bonnet mayonnaise CAREFULLY HANDPACKED EVERYDAY
- LIMITED EDITON Chilli barmarked tortilla filled with jer spiced chicken, beans and scotch bonnet mayonnaise CAREFULLY HANDPACKED EVERYDAY
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Thigh (26%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Thigh (26%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Black Turtle Beans, Borlotti Beans, Spinach, Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Brown Sugar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Tomato, Cornflour, Sugar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Honey, Coriander Leaf, Lime Juice, Demerara Sugar, Onion, Red Chilli Purée, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid), Garlic Purée, Wheat Fibre, Onion Powder, Ginger Powder, Garlic Powder, Spirit Vinegar, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Aniseed, Ginger Purée, Clove Powder, Cinnamon, Chilli, Mustard Flour, Chilli Purée, Black Pepper, Chilli Powder, Allspice, Fennel Seed, Scotch Bonnet Chilli, White Pepper, Parsley, Oregano, Rosemary, Marjoram, Tarragon, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Nutmeg, Thyme, Basil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Colour (Paprika Extract), Stabiliser (Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose), Cumin, Chilli Extract, Capsicum Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Carton. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||911kJ / 217kcal||1986kJ / 473kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019