- Vegetarian soy-based nuggets
- "These days, fake flesh looks - and tastes - just like the real thing. Is this the end of meat?"
- The Independent
- See www.thevegetarianbutcher.com for recipes.
- Yet again, The Vegetarian Butcher™ rules the roost with our newly hatched vegan snack: Chicken Nuggets that are something to crow about. The chicken is question never saw the light of day, but is everything it's cracked up to be. These NoChicken Nuggets are 100% plant based, and yummier than the original. The chicken nugget was invented in the 1950s by Prof. Robert C. Baker from Cornell University. The professor would surely give a cluck of approval to the better bite, the better flavour and the better karma: it's 100% guilt-free!
- Jaap Korteweg, 9th generation farmer in Holland and founder of the Vegetarian Butcher™: 'It's my goal to produce delicious vegetarian meat that tastes as great as, or even better than, real meat. Just like workhorses were replaced by tractors a hundred years ago, animals will be replaced by new techniques (or machines) that produce meat from legumes and grains in a sustainable and efficient manner.'
- The great ideal is to give meat lovers the experience that they're not missing out when going meat-free!
- Jaap Korteweg
- This product is packaged under a protective atmosphere.
- High in protein
- Our soy is GMO free
- 100% vegan
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180g
- High in protein
69% Soy Structure (Water, Soy Protein Concentrate), Flour (Corn, Rice), Sunflower Oil, Modified Starch, Herbs, Oat Fibre (Gluten Free), (Oats), Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Flavouring, Thickener: Methyl Cellulose, Lemon Oil, Dextrose, Salt
- Produced in a factory where Nuts, Peanuts and Gluten are processed
Store in sealed packaging in the refrigerator (4°C)After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within a few days. This product, suitable for re-freezing only on day of purchase. Best before: see front.
Instructions: Tip: Serve with a tasty chilli sauce or garlic sauce.
Instructions: Frying time: 2 1/2 minutes at 175°C.
Instructions: Bake the Vegan NoChicken Nuggets on both sides in a spoon of oil golden brown crispy on high fire.
Preparation and Usage
- Heat product all the way through before eating.
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- The Vegetarian Butcher™,
- Markhek 5,
- 4824 AV,
- The Netherlands.
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|of which sugars||1,2 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019