- Vegetarian soy-based sausage
- "These days, fake flesk looks and tastes just like the real thing. Is this end of meat?"
- The Independent
- See www.thevegetarianbutcher.com for recipes.
- Our Little Willies are delicious miniature versions of the traditional Lincolnshire sausage and are, as tradition requires, flavoured with sage. Well-seasoned and rich in protein, these tasty wonders can easily compete with any culinary giant and perform better in terms of animal and human health, as well as the environment.
- Fantastic as a snack or as part of your English breakfast, on top of a pizza, salad or on a skewer at the BBQ.
- Jaap Korteweg, 9th generation farmer in Holland and founder of the Vegetarian Butcher™: 'It's my goal to produce delicious vegetarian meat that tastes are great as, or even better than, real meat. Just like workhorses were replaced by tractors a hundred years ago, animals will be replaced by new techniques (or machines) that produce meat from legumes and grains in a sustainable and efficient manner.'
- The great ideal is to give meat lovers the experience that they're not missing out when going meat-free!
- Jaap Korteweg
- This product is packaged under a protective atmosphere.
- High in protein
- Without artificial E-numbers
- Our soy is GMO free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 160grams
- High in protein
70% Soy Structure (Water, Soy Protein, Starch, Wheat Protein), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Free Range Chicken Egg Protein, Spice Extracts, Natural Flavouring, Sage, Herbs, Carrot Powder, Herbal Extract, Spices, Sugar, Dextrose, Salt, Potassium Salt
- Produced in a factory where Nuts and Peanuts are processed
Store in sealed packaging in the refrigerator (4°C);, After opening, keep refrigerated and consume within a few days., This product, suitable for re-freezing only on day of purchase., Best before : see front.
- Grill (From Ambient): Grill the Little Willies in oil or butter until nice browned on all sides.
- Shallow Fry (From Ambient): Fry the Little Willies in oil or butter until nice browned on all sides.
Preparation and Usage
- Heat product all the way through before eating.
- Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
Name and address
- The Vegetarian Butcher™,
- Markhek 5,
- 4824 AV,
- The Netherlands.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|of which sugars||1,2 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019