Tesco Finest 2 Plain Naan Breads
- Energy813kJ 193kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1084kJ / 257kcal
- 2 Plain naan breads, topped with butter ghee.
- Flame baked in a clay lined oven for a perfectly pillowy soft centre and pockets of crispiness. To give our naan bread its distinctive pillowy texture, the dough is left to rest before being hand stretched and topped with a rich butter ghee. It's then flame baked in a tandoor style clay lined oven until it bubbles up to create little pockets of crispness that contrast perfectly with the bread's soft centre.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Butter Ghee (Milk) (5%), Low Fat Yogurt (Milk), Yeast, Spirit Vinegar, Fermented Wheat Flour, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Cumin Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Salt, Kalonji Seeds, Fenugreek Leaf, Ajwain Seeds.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened consume within 2 days and by date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from ambient: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 3-4 minutes Sprinkle naan with water. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 3-4 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven from frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 6-7 minutes Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6-7 minutes.
Instructions: Grill: Medium heat 2 minutes Sprinkle naan with water. Place under a pre-heated grill for 2 minutes, turning once.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperature.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a naan (75g)|
|Energy||1084kJ / 257kcal||813kJ / 193kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019