- Energy545kJ 131kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1089kJ / 262kcal
- A selection of 4 Cheddar and Bacon Quiche slices and 4 Cheddar and Onion Quiche slices. Cheddar and Bacon Quiche: Beechwood smoked reformed bacon with added water, Cheddar cheese and Red Leicester cheese baked with eggs and double cream in a shortcrust pastry case. Cheddar and Onion Quiche: Cheddar cheeses, onions and Red Leicester cheese baked with eggs and double cream in a shortcrust pastry case.
- Extra Mature Cheddar 4 Cheddar & Beechwood smoked bacon, 4 Cheddar & onion Our recipes have been created by our chefs using double cream and eggs for a rich creamy filling. Our quiches are then baked by our experts for a golden crust.
- Extra Mature Cheddar 4 Cheddar & Beechwood smoked bacon, 4 Cheddar & onion
- Pack size: 400g
Cheddar & Bacon Quiche
INGREDIENTS: Semi Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Pasteurised Egg, Beechwood Smoked Reformed Bacon With Added Water (13%) [Pork, Water, Dextrose, Salt, Stabilisers (Sodium Triphosphate, Sodium Polyphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (9%), Onion, Palm Oil, Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Maize Flour, Rapeseed Oil, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Cheddar & Onion Quiche
INGREDIENTS: Semi Skimmed Milk, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Pasteurised Egg, Onion (10%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (8%), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (7%), Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk), Palm Oil, Double Cream (Milk), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Maize Flour, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Chive, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Oven: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 12 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Oven: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
Can be eaten hot or cold. Remove all packaging including plastic tray.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One slice of Cheddar & Onion Quiche (50g)|
|Energy||1089kJ / 262kcal||545kJ / 131kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019