- Energy338kJ 80kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 371kJ / 88kcal
- Diced white, blue and sweet potatoes with olive oil (2.5%), chives and lemon oil.
- Trio of potatoes, carefully dressed with olive oil (2.5%), lemon and chives
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Sweet Potato, Olive Oil (2.5%), Chive, Lemon Juice, Lemon Oil, Salt, Antioxidant (Sodium Metabisulphite).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Pierce bag several times.
Place flat on a microwaveable plate.
800W - 5½ mins
900W - 5 mins
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Take care as product will be very hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/4 of a pack (91g)|
|Energy||371kJ / 88kcal||338kJ / 80kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019