Nice By Nature Apple And Blackcurrant Lollies 6X40ml
- Blended fruit purée ice lolly.
- Alice Apple
- An 80g portion of apples has on average:
- Energy (kcal) 41, Vitamin C (mg) 5, Fibre (g) 1
- Did you know... There are over 2000 varieties of apple
- Bob Blackcurrant
- An 80g portion of blackcurrants has on average:
- Energy (kcal) 22, Vitamin C (mg) 160, Fibre (g) 3
- Did you know... A blackcurrant plant can grow up to 6 feet tall
- At Nice By Nature we love to make the most of the great outdoors and to get the best of it into kid's hands. We believe that nature has its own store cupboard, with the best ingredients and is happy to share!
- Together let's make it easier for our kids to enjoy nature's good stuff. Our ice lollies are made from handpicked fruit, and nothing else! In fact, these Nice lollies contain only three ingredients: delicious blackcurrant with tasty apple and banana, pureed and frozen in our fun shape to make one refreshing treat.
- They might call them a snack or treat, but you can think of them as a fruit bowl in your freezer!
- At Nice By Nature we believe in the power of nature to nurture. But what does this mean? We know that getting fruit into kids can be a battle for parents, so we've crafted our lollies to be guilt free, by sticking with our favourite ingredient - fruit!
- We also believe in making the most of the great outdoors and will be working to help disadvantaged children have the opportunity to enjoy the best that nature has to offer. We can't wait to tell you more about this!
- 100% fruit ice lolly. Made with only: Blackcurrants, Apples, Bananas. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Follow us @nicebynatureuk on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to find hear more fruity details.
- 100% fruit, and nothing else!
- No added sugar
- 23 Calories per Lolly
- Only 3 ingredients
- Contributes to your 5 a day
- No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners … anything (except fruit!)
- Pack size: 40ml
- No added sugar
Apple Purée (60%), Blackcurrant Purée (20%), Banana Purée (20%)
- May contain: Cereals containing Gluten, Soy, Nuts, Peanuts and Milk
- May Contain: Cereals Containing Gluten, Milk, Nuts, Peanuts, Soya
Store at -18ºC., Bets before end: see side of pack.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Nice By Nature,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 028 0173
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
6 x 40 Millilitres
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per 100 ml||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||231 kJ||245 kJ||97 kJ||-|
|-||55 kcal||59 kcal||23 kcal||1 %|
|Fat||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|of which saturates||0.1 g||0.1 g||<0.1 g||<1 %|
|Carbohydrate||11 g||11 g||4.5 g||2 %|
|of which sugars||9.7 g||10 g||4.1 g||5 %|
|Protein||0.6 g||0.6 g||<0.5 g||<1 %|
|Salt||<0.01 g||<0.01 g||<0.01 g||<1 %|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**Portion = 40 ml = 42 g, 240 ml = 252 g = 6 x portion||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019