Tesco Roast In The Tray Beef Joint 700G

Tesco Roast In The Tray Beef Joint 700G
£ 8.00
Per 142g
  • Energy1044kJ 248kcal
  • Fat8.9g
  • Saturates3.4g
  • Sugars0.7g
  • Salt0.8g

of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 735kJ / 175kcal

Product Description

  • Beef roasting joint seasoned with sea salt and pepper.
  • 21 DAY MATURED. Seasoned with Cornish sea salt and pepper
  • 21 DAY MATURED. Seasoned with Cornish sea salt and pepper
  • Pack size: 700G



INGREDIENTS: Beef (99%), Cornish Sea Salt, Black Peppercorns, Red Bell Pepper, Green Peppercorns, Pimento.


Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated.

Cooking Instructions


Instructions: 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas 4 35-60 mins Place the joint in the foil tray into the centre of the pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes (medium), 50-60 minutes (well done). Allow joint to rest in warm place for 10 minutes prior to carving.


Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.

Produce of

Made using beef from the U.K or Ireland

Preparation and Usage

  • Remove sleeve and lid. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.

    Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.

    Follow the cooking instructions above

Number of uses

4 Servings

Recycling info

Tray. Recycle Sleeve. Recycle Film. Don't Recycle

Return to

  • Tesco Stores Ltd.,
  • Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
  • U.K

Net Contents



Typical ValuesPer 100gPer 142g**
Energy735kJ / 175kcal1044kJ / 248kcal
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)--
** When cooked according to instructions 700g typically weighs 568gg.--
When cooked according to instructions.--

Using Product Information

While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.

If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.

Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.

This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

Tesco © Copyright 2020

29 Reviews

Average of 1.8 stars

Help other customers like you

Reviews are submitted by our customers directly through our website. We also share reviews from other retailers' websites to help you make an informed decision.

Very tasty

5 stars

Really tasty. Very little fat and good quality meat. Definately have again.

The cooking instructions are wrong. Followed instr

1 stars

The cooking instructions are wrong. Followed instruction for well done. Meat bled on plate. Was tough as old boots. Cut it into slices and cooked for a further 2 hours. Was edible then.

Beef really!!!!

1 stars

Totally rubbish, no taste full of fat, totally inedible , beef mmmmm? Really.


1 stars

It was awful- you substituted the poorest quality of meat possible

Couldn't eat it due to being a poor cut of meat! N

1 stars

Couldn't eat it due to being a poor cut of meat! Not going to be buying this again

Would not buy again

2 stars

cooking time was very underestimated. tough, flavourless & not enjoyable, this was a 'substitute' for slow roast beef joint. plus black pepper does nothing apart from make up for the lack of taste in the beef.

The weirdest joint of beef ever tasted!

1 stars

I couldn’t believe how horrible this joint tasted! I had to look at packing to see what was actually in it that gave it such a horrible taste! It didn’t say however did say it contained 99% beef.... what on earth was the other 1%!!!! Absolutely disgusting

Loved it!

5 stars

Can’t understand the 1 star reviews. Great piece of beef, really tasty. Better than the other small joints of beef we’ve had from Tesco, which tend to be a bit chewy. Not an ounce of fat on it. Buying it again this week!

full of gristle and very tough

1 stars

full of gristle and very tough

The poor reviews were right this was an awful bit

1 stars

The poor reviews were right this was an awful bit of meat won’t buy again very very poor and not value for money Avoid

1-10 of 29 reviews

Show 10 more reviews

Usually bought next

£ 1.00
£ 1.75
£ 1.50
£ 0.50

Aldi Price Match


Products you add to your basket will appear here