- Energy2043kJ 489kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1141kJ / 273kcal
- Pieces of smoked haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets and a mature Cheddar cheese sauce and spinach wrapped in a butter enriched puff pastry.
- 2 Smoked Haddock En Croute. Encased in buttery puff pastry with a Cheddar sauce for a rich taste. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Encased in buttery puff pastry with a Cheddar sauce for a rich taste
- Pack size: 380g
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Haddock (37%) [Haddock (Fish), Salt], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Margarine [Palm Oil, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Salt], Butter (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spinach Leaf, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Flour, Fish Gelatine, Black Treacle, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Tamarind Concentrate, Onion Powder, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Pimento, Ginger, Paprika, Clove, Colour (Lutein).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Temperature: 220, 200, 7
Time: 20 minutes
Remove sleeve and film lid. Lift out of tray using parchment and carefully place on a pre-heated baking tray. Brush pastry with milk or beaten egg and bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Important Not suitable for microwave heating.
Produced in UK, Caught in the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Metal check local recycling Mixed Material not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||1141kJ / 273kcal||2043kJ / 489kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019