Tesco 8 Indian Spiced Chicken Kofta Kebab 200G
- Energy167kJ 40kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 760kJ / 181kcal
- Chopped and shaped chicken kofta kebabs with Goan curry seasoning.
- Food worth celebrating Chicken Kofta Kebabs seasoned with Indian spices A balanced blend of seasoned chicken and Indian spices
- Food worth celebrating Chicken Kofta Kebabs seasoned with Indian spices
- Pack size: 200g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Drumstick Meat (80%), Onion, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Sugar, Garlic Purée, Black Onion Seed, Salt, Onion Powder, Dried Glucose Syrup, Cornflour, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Desiccated Coconut, Dried Red Pepper, Cumin, Coriander, Cayenne Pepper, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Garlic, Coriander Leaf, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Rapeseed Oil, Cinnamon, Fenugreek Leaf, Sunflower Oil, Fenugreek.
Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: For best results cook from frozen. Remove outer packaging. 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 32-35 mins. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Turn kebabs halfway through cooking time.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: This product contains raw meat..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Kofta (22g**)|
|Energy||760kJ / 181kcal||167kJ / 40kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: This product contains raw meat..Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019