- Energy1400kJ 335kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2038kJ / 488kcal
- Chocolate sponge cake filled and coated with frosting, finished with milk chocolate curls and edible decorations.
- HAND DECORATED Chocolate sponge layered with chocolate flavoured frosting
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Pasteurised Egg, Palm Oil, Water, Milk Chocolate Curls [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring], Humectant (Glycerol), Butter (Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Palm Kernel Oil, Dried Glucose Syrup, Palm Stearin, Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Carbonate), Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Dried Skimmed Milk, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid), Colours (Carotenes, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Beetroot Red, Riboflavin), Flavouring, Invert Sugar Syrup, Dried Egg White, Vegetable Concentrates (Spirulina, Safflower), Salt, Citric Acid, Caramelised Sugar.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and plastic collar before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted, do not refreeze, use within 2 days
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/14 of a cake (69g)|
|Energy||2038kJ / 488kcal||1400kJ / 335kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019