- Energy494 kJ 118 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g
- Mint Flavour Sponge Cake with Chocolate Flavour Cream and Biscuit Pieces, Covered in Milk Chocolate
- If you enjoyed these why not try our delicious Club Orange Cake Crunchies?
- Crunchy biscuit pieces
- Delicious creamy filling
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Does not contain dairy cream
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
Milk Chocolate (34%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Natural Flavouring], Sugar, Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed, Shea), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Humectant (Glycerine), Barley Malt Extract, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Glucose Syrup, Dried Skimmed Milk, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Emulsifiers (E471, E475, Lecithin), Dried Whey (Milk), Dried Barley Malt Extract, Milk Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Natural Flavouring, Dried Egg White, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate), Salt, Modified Starch, Product contains 3% Biscuit Pieces
- May also contain Peanuts, Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place.For best before, see back of pack.
Number of uses
Typical number of cakes per pack: 5
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost McVitie's.
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm) UK 0800 456 1372
- (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
5 x Cake Crunchies
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per Cake (24g)|
|of which Saturates||12.5g||3.0g|
|of which Sugars||42.5g||10.2g|
|Typical number of cakes per pack: 5||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020