- Energy947kJ 227kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 987kJ / 237kcal
- 4 British beef steak mince burgers with diced chilli and spices.
- Finest Scotch Bonnet Beef Burgers
- Tender and succulent beef paired with Scotch bonnet chilli for a fiery kick. Gluten free.
- Pack size: 454g
For British Beef
British Beef (95%), Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Salt, Scotch Bonnet Chilli, Yeast Extract Powder, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Dextrose, Chilli Flakes, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Canola Oil, Capsicum Extract.
Scotch Beef PGI
Scotch Beef PGI (95%), Rice Flour, Dried Potato, Salt, Scotch Bonnet Chilli, Yeast Extract Powder, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Dextrose, Chilli Flakes, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Rapeseed Oil, Emulsifier (Mono-and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Canola Oil, Capsicum Extract.
Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines opposite Not suitable for cooking from frozen Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated medium - high grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 12-14 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Ensure product is cooked thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no raw meat inside.
Produced in the U.K., Origin U.K., Scotland
Number of uses
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (96g**)|
|Energy||987kJ / 237kcal||947kJ / 227kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019