Tesco 12 Burgers 1104G
- Energy731kJ 175kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 962kJ / 231kcal
- Beef burgers.
- From Trusted British Farms We work in partnership with trusted farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef.
British Beef (86%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Vegetable Fibre, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), White Pepper, Bay, Spice Extracts, Flavouring.
Irish Beef (86%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Vegetable Fibre, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), White Pepper, Bay, Spice Extracts, Flavouring.
Scotch Beef PGI (86%), Water, Rice Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Paprika, Vegetable Fibre, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), White Pepper, Bay, Spice Extracts, Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Place under a pre-heated grill for 12-14 minutes. Turn occasionally. Leave to rest for 5 minutes after cooking. Tip: Add a slice of your favourite cheese to the burger for the last 2 minutes of the cook time, and serve in a toasted brioche roll.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Remove all packaging.
the U.K or Ireland
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One burger (76g*)|
|Energy||962kJ / 231kcal||731kJ / 175kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019