- Energy1347kJ 323kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2105kJ / 504kcal
- 6 Vanilla sponge cakes topped with blue and green vanilla flavoured frostings and edible decorations.
- Light and Fluffy Sponge Swirled with vanilla flavoured frosting for a sweet treat Vanilla sponge topped with blue and green vanilla flavoured frosting and decorated with a sweet blue fishtail. Vanilla sponge topped with blue and green vanilla flavoured frosting, decorated with a a sweet pink shell and sprinkled with white mini pearls.
INGREDIENTS: Icing Sugar, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Palm Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Palm Fat, Water, Modified Maize Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Corn Starch, Raising Agents (Potassium Carbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Calcium Phosphate), Dried Skimmed Milk, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Polysorbate 80, Soya Lecithins), Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Propionate), Spirulina Concentrate, Flavouring, Colours (Beetroot Red, Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Annatto), Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Stabiliser (Acacia Gum), Apple Concentrate, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Hydroxide), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Anti-caking Agent (Potassium Aluminium Silicate).
- May contain peanuts and nuts and peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- defrost for 12 hours in a cool, dry place
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One cupcake (64g)|
|Energy||2105kJ / 504kcal||1347kJ / 323kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019