Tesco Finest Bbq Burnt Beef Ends 500G
- Energy1133kJ 269kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 682kJ / 162kcal
- Slow cooked diced beef chuck marinated in blend of spices, smoked over hickory woodchips, with a sachet of barbecue sauce
- Sous Vide. These diced beef chuck pieces has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Beef Chuck (83%)[Beef, Sugar, Maize Starch, Spices, Pea Starch, Dextrose, Tomato Powder, Yeast Extract Powder, Garlic Powder, Smoked Salt, Chilli Flakes, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Chilli, Parsley, Cumin Powder, Salt, Oregano], Barbecue Sauce (16%)[Muscovado Sugar, Sugar, Tomato Flake, Water, Molasses, Spirit Vinegar, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Tomato Purée, Corn Starch, Spices, Salt, Mustard Powder, Smoked Salt].
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven cook. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 35 mins Remove outer sleeve, remove top film and set sachet of sauce to one side. Remove the contents of the pouch, breaking apart the meat pieces into the foil tray provided and cover with foil. Place in the centre of pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven, discard foil and cooking juices, open sauce sachet and pour over the meat and mix well. Return to oven uncovered for a further 5 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
the U.K or Ireland
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Follow the preparation guidelines above
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (166g**)|
|Energy||682kJ / 162kcal||1133kJ / 269kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019